Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 23 February 2012

new test new pimples!

oh Allah, I just realized that I have new pimples on my face when I woke up this morning. I think it is because i'm going to sit for my second grammar test. And yah! I'm sure of that.
But when the test is over, surprisingly, the acne has gone! Even though the test was extremely hard but let bygones be bygones right? Another test is waiting for me. Grammar test 3!


Back to the topic, now I know that the formation of acne that I had was due to the stress. When the test is over, then my acne disappears. Stress causes acne! it is a fact. Because of that, I've  decided to choose the topic regarding pimples or acne for my informative speech next week. Teenagers outside there are still don't know why they are suffering for acne. Why the acnes always there on their face? Now, in order to curb this problem,  I will do  a research related to this problem. My advice is, as the teenagers, we should aware of this  problem as pimples loves teenagers. Teenagers are always stress and we all know that one of the major factor of formation of acne is stress.. Like what I have experienced before! please avoid stress as it will ruin your nature beauty of skin:)


Last but not least, I just want to tell you that it was not my intention to post this new entry hahaha, moreover in English. Notice that my previous entries were all in malay except the first three entries only. Everything is possible!
ok, let's come to the conclusion.. The conclusion is you can make your own conclusion.( i don't know what i'm mumbling about)
okkkiieeeee..tarraaaa!!!


Tinggalkan komen sekali tau :)

2 comments:

  1. Once we've done with the test, just keep hoping and praying for the best from Allah SWT
    InsyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAllah Dato,I hope so..
    good luck for your coming Grammar test k :p

    ReplyDelete

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syuesyiey.blogspot.com