Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 8 October 2012

comes to me dear PTPTN!!


All in my life, I can bear to eat anything while hungry even it's not tasty at all. As long as I can fill my stomach, it's more than enough.But when it comes to bread, I will definitely say no! It's the only food that I can't eat and can't force myself to eat. It doesn't means that I'm too choosy what to eat and what to not, but I really really can't eat bread, BUT SURPRISINGLY nowadays, eating
 bread is one of my daily routine just to save money because I haven't gotten my PTPTN loan yet. Because of the money, I can force myself to eat bread! How amazing the money is, it has the power to change people especially me!!




The bread that I used to eat now :(
**super saving








moral of the story :

Dear students,please be grateful that PTPTN gives you a loan to support your study! can you imagine what will happen if there's no such PTPTN word here in Malaysia?? As for me, I'm having a hard life waiting for the money, but if I count the days, it do not reach a month yet!! 









p/s :Bear in mind that once I have gotten my loan, I will keep saving it so that one day I have some more money to buy food so that I don't have to eat bread again.... ^^"





That's why saving is very important as it can be used in future right? :p


I have lost 2 kilograms after continuously taking bread that really really makes me worry of that. My weight doesn't reach 40 kg yet! Then what to do? Right on this time, Just keep telling myself that NO MORE BREAD AFTER THIS!! Please care about your health syue!! or you want people to think that you have gone through serious diet that turns your body into "lidi" or what?? or in scientific word, it's what people call anorexia?????Oh my!!!!!! 



hiiiiiiiiiiiiii xjadik camni pon xpe lahh k bai


Dear Allah, I seek for your guidance
 .........



yum!! yumm!!!




Tinggalkan komen sekali tau :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syuesyiey.blogspot.com